Mining Round Disk Vibration Cement Disc Vibratory Feeder
Disc feeder in china is a cubage measuring feeding equipment; it supplies materials to the next procedure evenly and continuously; at the same time, it can bear relatively higher pressure. It is a fine powdery material feeder suitable for non cohesive materials like coal powder, cement, chamotte, limestone, shale, gangue and clunch. It is widely used in gold concentrator, coal mine, chemical plant, construction and foundry for quantitative and even feeding. Disc feeder is applicable for feeding powdery ore material less than 20mm.
Stable operation; easy to operate.
Wide application; energy saving; high efficiency.
Large bearing capacity; stable operation.
(1) Select equipment model;
(2) Design and manufacture products according to clients' special requirement;
(3) Train technical personnel for clients.
2. Serivces during the sale:
(1) Pre-check and accept products ahead of delivery;
(2) Help clients to draft solving plans;
(3) Guide clients how to install equipment successfully without problem.
3. After-sale services:
(1) Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
(2) Install and debug the equipment;
(3) Train the first-line operators on site.
|Particle size of materials||Installation type||Motor||Weight|
Why choose our company machine?
Q1: Hi, are you a mining machinery manufacturer?
Answer: Yes, we are a professional manufacturer of mining machine. Our company welcomes customers to visit our factory at any time.
Q2: How long is the warranty period of your equipment? Does your company provide spare parts?
Answer: The warranty period of our machine is one year. For those wearing parts, we guarantee to provide high-quality parts for a long time.
Q3: How long does it take to deliver?
Answer: Production usually starts after receiving the advance payment. Small machine is guaranteed to be delivered within one month. Large-scale machine is guaranteed to be delivered within 2-3 months.
Q4: Do you provide machine operation guidance?
Answer: Yes. We have professional engineers for installation, commissioning and operation guidance.