Cone crush is a major device used in metallurgy, construction materials, chemical industry, hydropower, road construction and other industrial sectors for secondary crushing and fine crushing of all kinds of ores and rocks with varying hardness, especially for the secondary crushing and fine crushing in dressing plants.
PYT series cone crusher is a kind of spring cone crusher and has three types according to the different needs of crushing: standard type (B) suitable for secondary crushing of ores; medium type (Z) suitable for secondary and fine crushing of ores; and shorthead type (D), suitable for fine crushing of ores. It can meet the needs of secondary crushing and fine crushing of all kinds of ores or rocks with varying hardness.
1. When the cone crusher is working, the engine rotates around a fixed point driven by the belt wheel or the coupling.
2. The transmission shaft and the conical part of cone crusher swing under the force from the eccentric bushing, which makes the crushing wall of the Symons cone crusher close to the pierced mortar wall at intervals.
3. Then, the ores will be impacted, squeezed and bent constantly in the crushing chamber.
4. At last, the whole ore crushing process is finished.
5. The perfect combination of high-performance crushing chamber and high crushing frequency improves the handling ability of cone
crusher to a greater degree.
Why choose our company machine?
Q1: Hi, are you a mining machinery manufacturer?
Answer: Yes, we are a professional manufacturer of mining machine. Our company welcomes customers to visit our factory at any time.
Q2: How long is the warranty period of your equipment? Does your company provide spare parts?
Answer: The warranty period of our machine is one year. For those wearing parts, we guarantee to provide high-quality parts for a long time.
Q3: How long does it take to deliver?
Answer: Production usually starts after receiving the advance payment. Small machine is guaranteed to be delivered within one month. Large-scale machine is guaranteed to be delivered within 2-3 months.
Q4: Do you provide machine operation guidance?
Answer: Yes. We have professional engineers for installation, commissioning and operation guidance.
|Tel :||0086 17611625682|