Easy Construction and Maintenance Particles Drying Machine Dryer
It is used for drying materials with certain humidity or particle size in mineral processing, building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry and other departments.
1. High drying rate
2. Low energy consumption
3. Low operating cost
1. The drying intensity is high, because the material is highly dispersed in the air flow, the whole surface of the particles is the effective area for drying.
2. Short drying time
3. The air dryer has the advantages of simple structure, small floor area, easy construction and maintenance.
4. Large capacity and high thermal efficiency. When the unbound water is dried, the thermal efficiency can reach 60%.
5. The dryer realizes "zero horizontal thrust", greatly reduces the wear of the retaining roller, and the cylinder runs smoothly and reliably;
6. The dryer adopts "self-aligning supporting roller device", which makes the supporting roller and rolling ring in linear contact forever, thus greatly reducing the wear and power loss;
The power is generated by electricity, diesel power, wind power, flammable materials, etc., which is heated by the ambient air and transported to the surrounding area to reach the appropriate temperature for dehumidification treatment.
|Maximum inlet air temperature (℃)||700||800||650||700|
Why choose our company machine?
Q1: Hi, are you a mining machinery manufacturer?
Answer: Yes, we are a professional manufacturer of mining machine. Our company welcomes customers to visit our factory at any time.
Q2: How long is the warranty period of your equipment? Does your company provide spare parts?
Answer: The warranty period of our machine is one year. For those wearing parts, we guarantee to provide high-quality parts for a long time.
Q3: How long does it take to deliver?
Answer: Production usually starts after receiving the advance payment. Small machine is guaranteed to be delivered within one month. Large-scale machine is guaranteed to be delivered within 2-3 months.
Q4: Do you provide machine operation guidance?
Answer: Yes. We have professional engineers for installation, commissioning and operation guidance.