Wet Overflow Ball Mill Grinding Equipment for Minerals, Ores, Stone with Competitive Price
Mills are widely used in the fields of metal separating factory, metallurgy, chemical industry, construction material, power generation and etc., for grinding of kinds of minerals and rocks, and include overflow type of ball mills, grid type of ball mills, rod mills, material mills and cement mills.
Ball mill strucuture
Ball mill is made up of feedisng part, discharging part, gyre part, transmission part, (decelerator, small transmission gear, motor, electrical control) and so on.
The hollow axis adopts the cast steel and the lining can replace, the rotating big gear processes in the way of casting rolling gear. The barrel body is wearable well and bears wearable scaleboard. This machine run steadily and works reliably.
1. The conventional configuration of ball mills with a diameter of ≤3200 uses rolling bearings instead of bush sliding bearings, which saves energy by 10%-20%;
2. Ball mills with diameters ≥ 2700 are conventionally equipped with slow transmission devices for maintenance and installation of liners;
3. Ball mills with a diameter of ≤1500 are conventionally equipped with an integral large chassis, which shortens the installation time and reduces the installation requirements;
4. Ball mills with power ≤ 400kW use squirrel cage or wound asynchronous motors. Ball mills with power> 400kW can use high-voltage (6kV, 10kV) asynchronous motors or TDMK series high-voltage (6kV, 10kV) synchronous motors;
5. There are two choices of drum feeder and combined feeder to meet the needs of different working conditions;
6. Gear lubrication methods include grease lubrication, oil bath lubrication and oil mist lubrication to meet the needs of different working conditions;
7. There are manual and electric grease lubrication pumps for bearing lubrication, which can realize automatic lubrication operation;
8. There are a variety of liner types to choose from, the B series energy-saving type is 10%-20% more energy-saving than the A series standard type
|Models||Dimensions of tube||Effective volume||Max. ball load||Rotating speed of mill||Main motor||Overall dimensions||
Why choose our company machine?
Q1: Hi, are you a mining machinery manufacturer?
Answer: Yes, we are a professional manufacturer of mining machine. Our company welcomes customers to visit our factory at any time.
Q2: How long is the warranty period of your equipment? Does your company provide spare parts?
Answer: The warranty period of our machine is one year. For those wearing parts, we guarantee to provide high-quality parts for a long time.
Q3: How long does it take to deliver?
Answer: Production usually starts after receiving the advance payment. Small machine is guaranteed to be delivered within one month. Large-scale machine is guaranteed to be delivered within 2-3 months.
Q4: Do you provide machine operation guidance?
Answer: Yes. We have professional engineers for installation, commissioning and operation guidance.